I’m super excited to kick off 2015 with an interview with Jeff Buchan from Google who works on the Global Industry Relations Team. We’re very lucky to have him in the blog today, so let’s get right to it!
Today I’m here with Joe, an M.I.T.-trained policy analyst at a New York-based non-profit think tank. He looks at trends in statistics relating to poverty and homelessness at both the local and national level.
The following is an interview with Jamie O’Regan, who organizes events at the New York University Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service.
The following is an interview with Rachel Krug, a Research and Analytics Professional who is adept at translating huge piles of data into actionable strategies and tactics for her organization.
The following is an interview with Allison K., who works at a New York-based nonprofit specializing in youth development, educational access and organizational development.
- A Winning Cover Letter Template
- Professional Insights #5: Google’s Search for Tomorrow’s Problem Solvers
- Professional Insights #4: Fighting Poverty & Homelessness at a New York Think Tank
- A Step-by-step Guide to Automate the Job Search Process
- The Definitive Guide to Becoming a Master Book Recommender