This great cover letter template comes from our friends at The Muse. Writing a cover letter can be a daunting task because we want to balance personality with professionalism, all while maintaining our reader’s interest and proving our experience.
I’m super excited to kick off 2015 with an interview with Jeff Buchan from Google who works on the Global Industry Relations Team. We’re very lucky to have him in the blog today, so let’s get right to it!
Today I’m here with Joe, an M.I.T.-trained policy analyst at a New York-based non-profit think tank. He looks at trends in statistics relating to poverty and homelessness at both the local and national level.
Job hunting can be a major time-suck. You can use some free and readily available tools to automate almost every step of this process.
A great book recommendation at the right time can be one of the best ways to kickstart a long-lasting relationship with a current or future colleague.
The following is an interview with Jamie O’Regan, who organizes events at the New York University Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service.
- A Winning Cover Letter Template
- Professional Insights #5: Google’s Search for Tomorrow’s Problem Solvers
- Professional Insights #4: Fighting Poverty & Homelessness at a New York Think Tank
- A Step-by-step Guide to Automate the Job Search Process
- The Definitive Guide to Becoming a Master Book Recommender