When you begin interviewing and getting your resume in front of hiring managers, pay attention to their reactions, questions, concerns and overall behavior. This feedback is priceless. Use this simple worksheet to help organize your notes before, during, and after an interview.
The following is an interview with Rachel Krug, a Research and Analytics Professional who is adept at translating huge piles of data into actionable strategies and tactics for her organization.
You come across a job listing at some awesome company. You think, “This is perfect! I could…
The following is an interview with Allison K., who works at a New York-based nonprofit specializing in youth development, educational access and organizational development.
- A Winning Cover Letter Template
- Professional Insights #5: Google’s Search for Tomorrow’s Problem Solvers
- Professional Insights #4: Fighting Poverty & Homelessness at a New York Think Tank
- A Step-by-step Guide to Automate the Job Search Process
- The Definitive Guide to Becoming a Master Book Recommender